Re: How can I add RSS headlines?

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 05:31:02 +0000, Roy Schestowitz put finger to
keyboard and typed:

>__/ [Mark Goodge] on Sunday 01 January 2006 14:18 \__
>
>> On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 13:04:21 +0000, guv put finger to keyboard and
>> typed:
>>
>>>A school site is showing the BBC RSS headlines which I would like to
>>>replicate.
>>>
>>>http://www.saintolaves.net/
>>>
>>>Looking at the source code, it appears to be hard coded - but Im
>>>certain that isnt the case!
>>>
>>>Anyone have any ideas how this was done?
>

>http://news.bbc.co.uk/shared/bsp/hi/services/htmlsyndication/html/default.stm
>
>It might take several months (for me at least) until they send
>authorisation.

That information may not be what you want. It relates to full content
feeds, whereby you carry the entire article on your site.

There's a separate, generic licences for the RSS headline feeds, which
allows you to use them for your website, at
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/help/3223484.stm#mysite

Mark
--
http://www.GoogleFun.info - fun and games with Google!