Re: Strange Charging Behaviour on my T3

__/ [Mike] on Saturday 14 January 2006 01:45 \__

> Lately my T3 has started to switch itself on and off itself
> intermittenly while charging on the cradle. Can anyone advise how to
> rectify this small problem?

This sounds very familiar. Have you yet cleaned the screen (including the
edges), soft reset the Palm and ensured that no alarms are enabled
(particularly birthday alarms which suffered a bug)?

When it switches on, is there a pattern? Any message coming up? What happens
if you disconnect the cradle from the computer? Have you dropped the
handheld recently? You can install free software which will force 'sleep'.

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Falsity implies anything
 11:05am  up 34 days 18:16,  14 users,  load average: 0.87, 0.90, 1.06