Re: links from google group will helpfull for seo or not ?

  • Subject: Re: links from google group will helpfull for seo or not ?
  • From: "Mahesh" <maheshugale123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 14 Jan 2006 03:26:24 -0800
  • Newsgroups: alt.internet.search-engines

hi Mr. Roy
Thanks for giving 2 times  reply to my post

and yes you are absolutelly right, we are not google groups,
and we are also not affiliated with google group anyway,
but here i mean to say  my google group friends who replies me and
solve my problem
and i want to say thanks again to you specially for this suggession

alos  want to tell u somethisg about my site, www.netland.in
before my first post my site was not indexed in google but after two
days from my post and getting 10 replies in google group
i find my site ain first two pages
i checked site: www.netland.in .and it shows all google replies
pls if possible  you can also check it
thanks bye