Re: Directory/File 'Stuck' in Webspace

__/ [Dan Espen] on Saturday 14 January 2006 18:53 \__

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> For over a year I have been trying to remove a void directory, which I
>> once created in cPanel's file manager. When trying to remove it from
>> cPanel's interface: "Internal Error, can't find that folder". I tried
>> shell access too:
>>
>> $ ls
>>         Perturbation_Specification/        Perturbation/
>
> Looks like spaces.
>
> In bash (at the command line), use file name completion.
> Try typing:
>
> r m d i r space \ space tab
>
> (The tab key will do completion.)

My host does not permit telnet/SSH/shell access. I use PHPShell to get around
this restriction and it is very rudimentary. The only other workaround I
know of are cron jobs, which can be set up in cPanel. So no slack there, I'm
afraid...

Thanking you regardless,