Re: I have a dream too.

__/ [--Fred--] on Monday 16 January 2006 15:40 \__

> "--Fred--" <canadian_web@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Google has a dream today, no disrespect for MLK. I have a dream too!
>>
>> I dream that all web sites be compared equally.
>> I dream that all web sites be ranked accordingly.
>> I dream that spam techniques really do get penalized.
>>
>> I dream of Google.
>
> This is in reference to Google.ca, Google.com doesn't seem to pat tribute
> to MLK today.

You are quite right. I have just checked and I wonder why that is. The last
thing they need is a political/racial misinterpretation. The "miserable
failure" chapter was damaging enough despite the subsequent clarifications,
which I find rather funny. Certain people cannot tell apart human decisions
from AI. That must be the reason why they hit computers and peripherals or
shout at their computer when there is a bug in a program.