Re: Tungsten T to Lifedrive (data)

Thanks for that Roy (I've seen your name in a number of newsgroups, but
first feedback from you) :-)

I'm just trying to pre-empt any possible situations, prior to buying the
unit.

I understand, as you pointed out and and also what I have seen elsewhere,
that the LD uses a somewhat different filing system, and was a little
concerned on the compatibility. I have mailed DateBook5 (pimlicosoftware),
as I run DB5 already with the TT, and find it a better date application than
that of the TT.
Also Splashdata (ID, Photo, Shopper) I use with the TT, and have sought
verification of its ability to work with the LD.

I have a number of other apps from the TT, so guess I'll just have to "wade
my way through them", and hope the results are favourable.

Thanks for your feedback.

Cheers