Re: Rex Ballard: I advised Yahoo, Amazon and Lycos how to "take it to the next level"

  • Subject: Re: Rex Ballard: I advised Yahoo, Amazon and Lycos how to "take it to the next level"
  • From: William Poaster <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 12:58:20 +0100
  • Jlaforums: I am NOT a "Guest", I am BANNED from JLAforums but they STILL archive my USENET posts!
  • M$-windows: Bullmanure-enhanced.com
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
This message was posted on Usenet, NOT JLAforums, & on  Mon, 03 Jul 2006
12:32:03 +0200, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

<snip>

> Have you ever seen a post of Erik F, DFS, tab, billwg or flatfish which
> did not contain at least one outright lie? Apart from "well, duh..." posts
> naturally

DFS & billwg outright lie virtually all the time. flatfish posts almost
the same thing, time after time. tab shouts (posting in caps) & froths, &
IMO is verging on k00kery. In fact if you believed what he posts, he
really shouldn't be allowed out without a nanny.

> Erik especially claims a lot of things he clearly pulled out of his ass.
> And somehow he never comes around to provide a shed of evidence for it,
> but instead runs from demands to do so.
> He should start to answer the most pressing questions before even
> attempting to demand such like from no matter whom.

I assume you're referring to this growing list of unanswered questions:

1] Where does NTFS store its journal?

2] How did the Morris worm spread by email?

3] What about using MS TT fonts on Linux?

4]Can he provide evidence for plenty of examples of competing ISO
standards?

5] Why is ok for *him* (without asking permission) to publicize other
   people's personal information, but if a person chooses to
   publicize personal information about *himself*, it is "inappropriate".

6] What about the "thousands of root exploits per month" he claimed,
   & was then found to be making it all up?

7] How does Funkenbusch *know* Roy didn't come by the picture he's
   ranting about, honestly?

8] How does he *know* that Roy does /not/ have the legitimate right to
   use the picture despite what the copyright owner claims is the case?

But I daresay "Ewik The Weasel" will probably continue to ignore it.

--
I used to like a good joke.
What happened?