Re: Sunbathing in public park

__/ [ vauxall ] on Saturday 01 July 2006 16:32 \__

> Hi, I have just moved to Manchester.
>
> Yesterday it was a sunny day and, after asking around, I was suggested
> the Heaton Park as the best place to sunbath. When I say sunbath I mean
> staying in swinsuit.
>
> So I went to to Heaton Park and I saw only mature people and families
> with kids, I was a bit intimidated, I refrained from sunbathing. Maybe
> I'a bit paranoid but I found a different environment from, say,
> London's Hyde Park.
>
> So, in your view, where do Mancunians go to sunbath when, like me, they
> have no money for a proper holiday?

There are many parks where people sunbathe, but it very much depends on where
you live and whether you are willing to travel by car in a "swinsuit" (sic).
Unless you strut around topless (as opposed to lying down), I don't see why
"mature people and families with kids" should be an issue, assuming you are
neither shy nor embarrassed about your looks.

Best wishes,