Re: [News] Full-Length Open Source Film Goes Live

[resent, can't be found on server]

__/ [ Handover Phist ] on Monday 03 July 2006 19:39 \__

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Full-length_open_source_movie_%E2%80%98Boy_Who_Never_Slept%E2%80%99_is_Released_Online

>> gonna check this out... if I can find a good file link...!
>>
>> the torrents don't seem to be doing much.
>
> Seems there are no seeds, and without seeds peers dont help...

The budget stood at hundreds of dollars. Set your expections accordingly, but
remember that good films are not about investment (think Blair Witch Project
or even American Pie).

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Get the most out of your hardware. Get Linux.
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU is Not UNIX  ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  1:35am  up 67 days  6:38,  11 users,  load average: 0.75, 0.56, 0.72