Re: Microsoft Warns Its Workers Over Fines

begin  oe_protect.scr
> __/ [ Mark Kent ] on Wednesday 05 July 2006 00:09 \__
>
>> begin  oe_protect.scr
>>> __/ [ wei hung lo ] on Saturday 01 July 2006 13:23 \__

>>> Eat sh*t and die, Gary (flatfish in another disguise).
>>
>> Roy - might I respectfully suggest that you just kfile?  Gary Stewart is
>> not worthy of your response, even one which is less than complimentary -
>> he thrives on this material.
>
> You are right, but I began this lynch because others were midled and Chirag
> even took his side. Innocent mistake.

That's his modus operandum.

> Assuming you are correct, I now know the full name of one heck of a vile
> UseNet creature. Judging by one of his latest posts, he's stalking me too.

Quite likely, at least, if he sees it's provoking a response.  If you
stop responding, he'll leave you alone.  Unfortunately, we have troll
feeders here.

Barbie says, Take quaaludes in gin and go to a disco right away!
But Ken says, WOO-WOO!!  No credit at "Mr. Liquor"!!