Re: 99 Steps Improve Performance of Windows

__/ [ Ray Ingles ] on Thursday 06 July 2006 15:46 \__

> On 2006-07-06, nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> The message that is understood in these posts (perhaps it should be
>> added, but it would be tiresome
>
>  I think it should be added, if only a line or two. It's no more
> tiresome than much of the troll stuff around here. :->

You're quite right, Ray. It would seem out of context and be misinterpreted
by a lurker or an errand reader (even archives). I'll add a derogatory next
time... *grin*

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Nothing to see in this sig, please move along"
Tasks: 171 total,   3 running, 150 sleeping,   0 stopped,  18 zombie