Re: My name being used.

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 08:04:15 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>__/ [ Tone ] on Monday 17 July 2006 07:50 \__
>
>> On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 00:41:01 +0100, me@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>
>>>Thanks. I have downloaded PGP but as yet I cannot find out how to use
>>>it. Tomorrow maybe:-)
>>>pete
>>
>> Tomorrow maybe, next year might be
>> I suspect never.
>
>*frown* He must have gotten on your nerves before...
I would suggest you do a Google for Turtill, he gets on everyone's
nerves

>in Thunderbird Mail,
>it's just a matter of installing an extension (the infamous click-and-droll
>approach). This gets simpler all the time.

Turtill uses Agent. A programme that even he could use as it only
takes a few clicks to set up, but note he only uses and ancient
version as the newer versions are far too technical for him.
He's an old man you know!