Re: Microsoft Under Attack

  • Subject: Re: Microsoft Under Attack
  • From: "Da'Punk-A" <dapunka@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 13 Jul 2006 02:14:13 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy, alt.os.windows-xp
stomach.pump@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> > __/ [ stomach.pump@xxxxxxxxx ] on Thursday 13 July 2006 05:34 \__

> > > Abuse report filed with your University.
> > > And you can multiply that by at least 40 because many more of us are
> > > emailing your University asking for answers as to why you seem to have
> > > so much time to make money off the Universities computing systems.
> > >
> > > If I were you Roy, I'd start looking for a job because you are about to
> > > be cut off from the udder you have been hiding behind.
> > > Oh yea... Next time pay for images you steal?
> > > That thread has been emailed as well.
> > > Along with your posting emails without permission.
> > > Keep it up Roy.
> > > All your friends in comp.sci dept. will not be able to help you this
> > > time.
> > > LAAAAAAUGGGGGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> >
> > Mr. Gary Stewart (AKA Flatfish),
>
> Love it.
> A Linux kook thinking he might have discovered something.
> Here is a clue Shyster....
> Spouting shit and proving it are 2 different things.
>
> So your proof is?
>

> > They will seriously take the word of that who lies and he even posted under
> > my own name and E-mail address (essentially acting as an imposter) to
> > homosexual newsgroups, including /vile/ pornographic co
>

> Oh really?
>  Where have I posted under porno groups?
> Please be specific and provide proof.
> Please do.
> I'm waiting, but I know you will run and hide because that is what you
> do.
>
> I'll tell ya' right now Shyster*, you are in the crosshairs and as we
> speak your alumni org, the schools foundations, the provost and
> everyone else associated with your school is being emailed PROOF of
> your stealing, your using school computers for your own mission of
> mercy and so forth.
> In short you, Roy are going to have so much trouble you won't know
> which way is up.

Emailing "everyone ... involved with your school" - yeah, that's
sensible.  Instead of reporting an alleged abuse to the sysadmin, you
and your imaginary friends are going to contact the provost?!  The
alumni organisation?!  And the foundation?!  Sending all those people
emails about something that has nothing to do with them could get /you/
reported to your ISP.  LOL.

> Flatfish?
> A complete joke (sorry flatso).
> You have met your match and all your friends in comp.sci won;t be able
> to help.
> We are going to sink you and destroy you because you are a lying thief.
>
> Get ready Shyster* because when we finish with you, you will wish you
> never heard of Linux and nobody will even think of hiring you.
> Of course you are an edu-sponge who spends his life studying instead of
> working, but at some point you will be looking for work and guess what?
> You will be passed over.

Wow, this strident anti-Roy stuff... he's got you worried huh?  Wow
again.

Oh yeah, and top posting is so cool.