Re: Microsoft Under Attack

__/ [ stomach.pump@xxxxxxxxx ] on Thursday 13 July 2006 05:34 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Nice new picture from Wired.
>>
> Abuse report filed with your University.
> And you can multiply that by at least 40 because many more of us are
> emailing your University asking for answers as to why you seem to have
> so much time to make money off the Universities computing systems.
>
> If I were you Roy, I'd start looking for a job because you are about to
> be cut off from the udder you have been hiding behind.
> Oh yea... Next time pay for images you steal?
> That thread has been emailed as well.
> Along with your posting emails without permission.
> Keep it up Roy.
> All your friends in comp.sci dept. will not be able to help you this
> time.
> LAAAAAAUGGGGGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Gary Stewart (AKA Flatfish),

They will seriously take the word of that who lies and he even posted under
my own name and E-mail address (essentially acting as an imposter) to
homosexual newsgroups, including /vile/ pornographic content -- all in the
name of character assassination. You are not only wasting /your/ time, but
you are also wasting time of on-campus staff. Maybe I'll ask him for your IP
address (among other details), so that somebody can report abuse to your ISP
once and for all. You're not so brave without your proxies, open gateways,
and header munging, are you?

Best wishes,