Re: [News] Linux Partitioning Tools Getting Simpler

begin  oe_protect.scr

> Yes, I know. I just thought it was worth emphasising the advantage of
> sharing, especially in the context of systems distribution. Restricting
> copies is like taxing traffic on the Web (particularly the nodes) or DRM'ing
> perfectly interpretable data. It's robbery of Freedom by eliminating
> freedom: speech, comminication, etc.

Hey - what a great idea... "Robbery of Freedom".  It's certainly more
like theft than copyright violation is.  Now, down to my aesc tree to
connect with yggdrasil - woden will take me home!

If any man wishes to be humbled and mortified, let him become president
of Harvard.
		-- Edward Holyoke