Re: Who the fuck is this Roy Schestowitz person?

  • Subject: Re: Who the fuck is this Roy Schestowitz person?
  • From: "David Cristinacce" <linux-sux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 27 Jul 2006 16:15:54 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
yttrx wrote:
> I know it's been years since I even thought about usenet, but
> what the hells up with all these news posts?  Does Manchester not
> have web access?
>
> I mean jesus.
>

> -----yttrx

Roy Boi is lying troll who spam newsgroups with anti Microsoft lies. He
is
only a dumb child who never have job, never have family, never pay
taxes,
never own home, never do anything with his life except to spam usenet
groups.

If Roy Boi was maybe in wheelchair and paralized from neck down maybe
then
I understand why he act like such moron. He could sit in chair and poke
his crap and FUD into keyboard with that stick that people hold in
mouth
so they are able to type.

But for any normal and healthy person to do this is most stupid. What
sort
of life is this to do nothing all day, every day but post stupid post
that
are all availible somewhere else? Nobody care what he write exept for a
dozen kooks here in COLA. Does this make difference to world of
computing?
Will some Windows user say Gee now, I going to switch to lienux because
some idiot named Roy Boi make 400 posts a week to silly COLA newsgroup.
Of
course not.

I understand that America is free country and everybody has freedom and
right to do whatever they want to do. So this give Roy Boi the right to
post here all day, all night, every day, every week and every month. He
has right to do absolutly nothing with his life but post silly message
COLA.

Just like you the reader have the right to wear a pink dress and stand
on
chair and sing nursery rhymes. You also have right to do this but just
like Roy Boi, it is very strange why you would do something this
stupid.