[News] Windows Vista Could be (At Least) 9 Months Away

Where on the horizon is Vista?

,----[ Quote ]
| "Our estimates have already assumed a delay in the Vista launch to March
| or April," Goldman Sachs analyst Rick Sherlund said in a research note
| on Friday. Market researcher Gartner said in May that the full launch
| of Vista could well be pushed back until the second quarter of next year.
`----

                        http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9595_22-6098922.html

When something fails to ship on time, you know something is inherently wrong
with it...

Debian 4 will bear Vista to it.

Even Duke Nuken Forever might beat Vista to it.

http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/action/stalker/show_msgs.html?topic_id=m-1-28719173