Re: [News] Windows Vista Could be (At Least) 9 Months Away

__/ [ Jim ] on Thursday 27 July 2006 15:31 \__

http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/action/stalker/show_msgs.html?topic_id=m-1-28719173

> What's the difference between Duke Nukem Forever and Windows Vista?
> DNF might actually ship.
>  - shamelessly ripped off from somebody's .sig.

I don't know about a .sig, but I first heard it coming from the mouth of
(H)omer. It was very amusing at the time because of the legendary delays of
Duke (more of a Slashdot subculture humour, I think).