Re: E-Mail Cluster Bombs

  • Subject: Re: E-Mail Cluster Bombs
  • From: yttrx@xxxxxxxxx (yttrx)
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:09:34 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
> __/ [ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Thursday 27 July 2006 12:21 \__
>
>> You're probably giving the trolls ideas to use against Roy S.  They've
>> already impersonated him.
>

> ...And just an hour later flatfish posted. I am surprised that so many people
> have not yet realised that "yttrx" is flatfish with a nym that's a name of a
> former COLA participant. Several times in other high-volume thread this was
> even made apparent. Two or three new nyms (sock puppets) were created
> yesterday, so it's hard to keep up.

Oh my god.

Well, I didn't come back to prove anything to some shitforbrains bitch who
shouldnt be anywhere near this group in the first place.

Actually I think I came back because I'm finally not pissed off about that
redhat moron anymore.

And if all you have to offer is a stupid RSS feed, then maybe you should
be running along back to it about now?  I haven't even been re-reading this
infernal newsgroup 24 hours yet and already I see beyond doubt that in reality
the sum of your posts comes to about...umm...nothing.

Alright I admit it!  I'm flatfish+++++++++++!!!!  You got me!

Omg roy u r so smert.

-----yttrx