Re: 3D Desktop

http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/top-10-strangest-computer-setups

> Makes us all envy... *smile* These people spend a lot of time and dough on
> their workspace. Evidently!

Not really. It all sort of went in painlessly, though it was a shoehorn
effort to get the USB VGA adapter in the mix. The main GPU is a GeForce FX
6200V+ 256MB AGP8x triple head, but for the setup I've foregone the TVO
option, that'd force a vertical resolution drop to 600 which is
unacceptable for me for a pan layout.

My next build project is going to be one of those Gigabyte motherboards with
five PCI Express slots and twin onboard graphics, gonna get some 6600 cards
in (5 of), 12x19" TFT monitors, and have me an uber setup. 6400x3600
theatre aspect, anyone?

Wouldn't even touch some of those setups tho :( I particularly like the
Quake cluster setup, reminds me of my Quake/UT cluster (two 1GHz PIII
laptops, two projectors, all running through a 2.0 P4m head node)
--
When all else fails...
Use a hammer.

http://www.dotware.co.uk