Re: [News] Thurrott Caught Amidst Windows Genuine Advantage Flaws

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Saturday 22 July 2006 18:23 \__

> begin  oe_protect.scr
> <snip>
>>
>> They lack potential leaders. Ballmer is a disaster and Gates has left (/is
>> leaving). This reminds me of that scenario where you have Bush in charge
>> and Clinton can no longer run for presidency (and he has a
>> /stained/past... pun intended!).
>
> It did amaze me, the lengths to which the US ultra-right were prepared
> to go to in order to get Clinton out.  In my lifetime, he's been the
> only good US president.

Actually,  I would love to see Hilary in the White House. Or
Howard.  If a Republican got elected again, I would not know
whether  to  laugh  or to cry. I had Gore set  as  my  Linux
wallpaper  from  2000-2003,  exclusively.  All  due  to  the
'butterfly   ballots',  remembers...?  I  still  want   that
recount...  and  a time machine to drive us back to  Y2K.  A
quick time machine lookup with a rather arbitrary date:

http://web.archive.org/web/20001109072200/http://fox.com/

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows leaves me peckish
roy      pts/7                         Sat Jul 22 11:52 - 11:56  (00:04)