Re: [News] New Videos Guide Users on Dual-boot

__/ [ 7 ] on Saturday 22 July 2006 05:02 \__

> arachnid wrote:

>>> What it should go on to say is that micoshaft anti-trust convicted
>>> OS's installer is a viral computer program. It unlawfully deletes
>>> multi-boot information from your hard disk much like a virus
>> <snip>

I can't help thinking about something which I discovered the other day. When
you tap on a Linux partition under Windows, the prompt suggests formatting
it. I mean, _come on_! We live in a world where more than just one
filesystem (or family thereof) exists. Could Windows programmers be any more
aggressive?