Re: New Videos Guide Users on Dual-boot

__/ [ The Ghost In The Machine ] on Friday 21 July 2006 19:00 \__

,----[ Snippet ]
| Microsoft announced Product Support Lifecycle Policy as early as October
| 15, 2002.
`----

And the 'Linux threat' had it extended, and extended, and extended...

Now they want these machines to become thin clients when, as a a matter of
fact, these machine can be converted to become modern,
more-functional-than-ever-before Linux boxes (jumping almost a decade ahead
without hardware upgrades, nor cost). Plus all the free software that come
bundled with the chosen (as in **CHOICE**) distribution...

Best wishes (and good luck, Rich),