Re: [News] Mac OS x Fired, Linux the Better Choice

__/ [ William Poaster ] on Friday 02 June 2006 17:02 \__

,----[ Quote ]
| "We support the FSF's mission to preserve, protect and promote the freedom
| to use, study, copy, modify, and redistribute computer software, and to
| defend the rights of Free Software users."
`----

Apple Software:

        * Can use

        * Cannot study (source code unavialble)

        * Cannot copy, as indicated above

        * Cannot modify

        * Definitely cannot redistribute

What do I get with Apple? 1 ouf of 5 (6 if you count "free an in free beer").
No, thank you, Steve.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz
  5:05pm  up 35 days 23:37,  10 users,  load average: 2.32, 1.86, 1.95