Re: Google is playing - i'm giving up

I haven't taken a look at the sites, but if I recall correctly, the service
of the site in question was search that relied on other services or
affiliated links/directory. Google recently said that they dislike this.
Some called it the "Big Daddy" update, named after the screwed up
datacenter. Check to see if your site is completely banned or simply losing pages.

Hey Roy, you made the "thunder answer" :) - really very fast, thanks.
Yes, i just opened both sites in Firefox and noticed that they still have PR4.

--
Web Design Essex | Multimedia | Printing  http://nextwave.co.uk