Re: ComputerWorld: 20 Bad Things to DISLIKE about Windows Vista

__/ [ Aquila Deus ] on Saturday 03 June 2006 18:32 \__

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=9000829

>> > Aero or similar compositing tech like XGL is required for every
>> > desktop. For those who can't afford it, just die.
>> >
>> > The world needs to move forward and there is no reason why we can't
>> > just ignore a few poor monkeys.
>>
>> They can still use Windows 98/ME with 32 MB of RAM. Oh, wait... that's not
>> supported anymore... and it's unbelievably riddled with holes.
>>
>> <voice type="Jerry Seinfeld">Good luck with allllll thatttttt.....</voice>
>>
>> Best wishes,
>
> Those monkeys are obsolete.

The ones on my monitor [1] say a sad story. Microsoft don't want to hear from
the poor countries. They never see them or speak to them either.

[1]
http://www.schestowitz.com/Family_Photos/Webcam/2005/07/03072005/03072005_around_isbe002.jpg

Only markets where people have money to spend (burn) actually count. This
lies in adversity to the Ubuntu ideaology, for example.