Re: Google Linkbacks

__/ [ ellen ] on Monday 05 June 2006 04:51 \__

> I have a blog at KMM which is www.brainbasedbusiness.com and would like
> to know how to create Google linkbacks. Yahoo lists many linkbacks to
> my site and I am unsure who Google shows none. Can somebody help me
> out. I use this in the comments...

> Business</a>
>
> ... and it should create a linkback that Google recognizes... or am I
> doing it incorrectly. Many thanks for any suggestions you may have to
> correct this.

Yahoo lists more backlinks than Google does, but they are equally visible to
both. You are shown just a subsample.

I am assuming that in the comments that you mention, the rel="nofollow" is
not employed.

Hope it helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue"
  7:20am  up 38 days 12:53,  11 users,  load average: 0.54, 0.57, 0.81