Re: PING MARK KENT, JIM RICHARDSON (was: How many of you would buy the OLPC computer right now?)

__/ [ me@xxxxxxxxxxx ] on Wednesday 07 June 2006 14:18 \__

>>Aye. *smile* I really want to try the Nokia 770 (similar size, just twice
>>as
>
> Anyone know much abt those Nokia 770s?
>
> decent machine for the price?

Jim and Mark will know. They have a unit. Subject line modified to attract
attention. I believe this will do the trick. If you were to ask me, it is
well worth the price. I just worry about data migrations.

Best wishes,