Re: [News] "Open Source": NOT Marketing Jargon

<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 wrote
on Wed, 07 Jun 2006 11:52:34 +0100
<6100137.sumUK5y55s@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> __/ [ Mathew P. ] on Wednesday 07 June 2006 11:30 \__
>
>> On 2006-06-07, Roy Schestowitz spake thusly:
>>> ,----[ Quote ]

>>> `----
>>>
>>>                         http://blogs.opennms.org/?p=75
>>
>> You could stick one man and nine women in a room and.... oh, never
>> mind....... *smile*
>
> I have heard this one before. It has become quite a classic.

I dunno.  The man might never get a chance to *start* the
process, never mind finishing it in 1 month -- unless the
women drool over him; the only one coming to mind is Julio
Iglesias, a Spanish singer who has sold over 250M records,
released 77 albums, and performed in 5,000 concerts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julio_Iglesias

A quick Google coughed up
http://people.aol.com/people/packages/0,19939,1113899,00.html
which suggests Matthew McConaughey.

I have no clue; the guy needs a shave in that picture. :-)
Of course, women have claimed that I do as well, but I
like my beard, thank you. :-)

#191, ewill3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows Vista.  Because it's time to refresh your hardware.  Trust us.