Re: Roy Schestowitz - Pirate

  • Subject: Re: Roy Schestowitz - Pirate
  • From: flatfish+++ <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 14:52:05 -0500
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 19:40:27 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> You would hope it's true, wouldn't you? Not everyone is as corrupted as
> Microsoft, who admittedly paid forum participants in the past.

Note the technique used to turn the discussion toward Microsoft.
Also note that he does not deny the accusation but instead implies it.

> Actually, today I assembled videos for the CD-ROM that will accompany my
> thesis. I also got my 240-page TeX to compile without warnings and I shall
> resume tomorrow. What's the matter, Gary?

Am I supposed to be impressed?
I'm not and I doubt your University would either if they were aware of you
using their systems 24x7 to post to a USENET group.

> Roy (last followup)

Yep. Run and hide.
I'm only pointing out my observations and BTW nowhere did I say that there
is anything wrong with being paid, like you are.

Allow me one question: Do you get paid by the post or by the line?

--
flatfish+++
"Why do they call it a flatfish?"