Re: Roy Schestowitz - Pirate

flatfish+++ wrote:
> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> You would hope it's true, wouldn't you? Not everyone is as
>> corrupted as Microsoft, who admittedly paid forum
>> participants in the past.
>
> Note the technique used to turn the discussion toward
> Microsoft. Also note that he does not deny the accusation
> but instead implies it.
>
>> Actually, today I assembled videos for the CD-ROM that
>> will accompany my thesis. I also got my 240-page TeX to
>> compile without warnings and I shall resume tomorrow.
>> What's the matter, Gary?
>
> Am I supposed to be impressed?
> I'm not and I doubt your University would either if they
> were aware of you using their systems 24x7 to post to a
> USENET group.

/quote/
From:	  Roy Schestowitz
Date:  Sat, Apr 1 2006 4:01 am
Subject:  Roy Schestowitz, Paid Linux Shill ????

[ mustapha.singh@xxxxxxxxx ] on Friday 31 March 2006 19:56

<SNIP>

The University equips its students and staff with a newsserver
as means of communicating with the world and sharing ideas.
Why is this bothering you? I just do this as a hobby. If you
don't like my posts, kill me. That's what the kill file is
for.

Best wishes,
Roy
/-quote/

>> Roy (last followup)
>
> Yep. Run and hide.
> I'm only pointing out my observations and BTW nowhere did I
> say that there is anything wrong with being paid, like you
> are.

I'm only pointing this out, too.  Do you think Roy really
cares (or as Americans say, "Gives a rip?")

--
HPT