Re: See *The COLA Gang* Spring Into Action!!

  • Subject: Re: See *The COLA Gang* Spring Into Action!!
  • From: "Roland Garros" <linux-sux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 8 Jun 2006 05:35:58 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
flatfish+++ wrote:
> I've got my popcorn and Pepsi ready as I sit back and watch this one
> develop.
>
> Notice: Erik posts a FACTUAL MESSAGE, that has not been disputed,
> concerning a Linux advocate, Roy S.Schestowitz, violating a copyright on
> an image (IOW STEALING IT) and like magic the COLA GANG, aka "The Gang
> That Couldn't Shoot Straight" springs into action to attack / discredit
> the messenger, Erik and totally ignore the fact that one of their own got
> caught red handed ripping off someone else's work.
>
> Hopefully his thesis and all that video he was offloading today is
> original.
>
> It's amazing what passes for Linux advocacy these days.
>
> Well they do say Linux advocates want everything for free.
> Maybe there is some truth in it?
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/dbb4e98895553672?hl=en&;
>
> (COLA GANG = Roy Culley, William Poaster, Mark Kent and a few other
>  disoriented soldiers)
>

> --
> flatfish+++
> "Why do they call it a flatfish?"

Funny bunch of morons that they are. If they don't like the message its
attack the messagenger. Avoid the subject at all cost.

Some even wrote that "Roy MAY HAVE stolen A FEW" pictures. How can this
be MAY HAVE since the picture is right there on his web site for all to
see. And what is this just a FEW PICTURES crap. Stealing is stealing.
Is there some number of things you have to steal before you become a
theif?