Re: See *The COLA Gang* Spring Into Action!!

  • Subject: Re: See *The COLA Gang* Spring Into Action!!
  • From: flatfish+++ <flatfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 11:29:55 -0500
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 09:26:02 +0100, Kier wrote:

> On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 21:04:54 -0700, Chirag Shukla wrote:
>

>> flatfish+++ wrote:
>>
>>> (COLA GANG = Roy Culley, William Poaster, Mark Kent and a few other
>>>  disoriented soldiers)
>>
>> Disoriented soldiers? Thats funny. COLA does keep people healthy by
>> providing laughter now and often. Comments on OSes are hilarious too.
>
> Personal attacks of this kind aren't, though. Both Erik and flatfish have
> sunk to an all-time low with this garbage.

Hey what I say about The COLA gang is true and you know it.

Take one days posts and you can see the pattern.

What would you guys have done if it had been Erik's page instead of Roy's?

You would have had a field day.
So now that the show is on the other fin you go on the attack.

Roy likes to spread himself all over the place and when you do that you
are going to attract attention and sometimes that attention is not going
to be friendly to you.

--
flatfish+++
"Why do they call it a flatfish?"