Re: [News] Windows Vista Drops ANOTHER Feature

__/ [ Linonut ] on Thursday 08 June 2006 18:15 \__

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>> And Ignorance is Bliss. Most Vista users will be unaware of the feature
>> being dropped, let alone its initial promise to prospective customers.
>
> One more piece of vaporware from Microsoft is like one more pie from a
> cow.

Actually it's more like a Bull(mer). They did, after all, intend to call it
Longhorn. This puts the BS punchline right 'round the alley.

> Ooops!  I stepped in the Microsoft!  I got XP all over my shoe!

Wipe it off with some wanker. Oops. I meant OneCare,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "These characters were randomly picked"
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU is Not UNIX  ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  6:50pm  up 42 days  0:23,  10 users,  load average: 1.99, 2.15, 2.18