Re: Changing format of KMail Inbox

__/ [ Gordon ] on Thursday 08 June 2006 09:08 \__

> I forgot that the default format of KMail folders is maildir before I
> downloaded some mail. Is there a way of changing the format of the Inbox to
> Mbox? (Obviously all the folders that I create after the event I have
> created in Mbox format....)
>
> Thanks

Why not create some new mail folders and drag the folders that are stored in
maildir form onto them? I believe this will have the necessary effect.
Several years ago I made the transition from maildir to mbox and, as far as
I can tell, everything wound up as mbox.

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Software sucks. Open Source sucks less."
 10:40am  up 42 days 16:13,  10 users,  load average: 0.62, 0.60, 0.82