They can't deny the truth, so they attack the messenger... was Re: Roy Schestowitz - Pirate

William Poaster wrote:

> On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 06:56:27 -0500, Linonut wrote:
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Erik Funkenbusch belched out this bit o'
>> wisdom:

[,,,] big snip... :)

>>> Bummer for you Roy.
>>
>> You're a sneaky little shit, Erik.  A rotten little turd.
>
> Yes, but we knew that before, hence the "Ewik The Weasel" label.

well Roy must be doing something right with his [News] posts for Eric to
have attacked so viciously...

the sheer volume of "good news" items appearing that feature OSS and/or
Linux must be extremely galling for the wintroll shills and their
puppet-masters.

They can't deny the truth, so they attack the messenger...

--
XP, unsafe on the information highway at any speed