Re: Roy Schestowitz - Pirate

On 2006-06-08, Peter Jensen <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> posted something concerning:

> Your attempt at character assassination is lame at best.  Just as I
> think that my opinion of you can't get much lower, you go ahead and pull
> a stunt like this.  BTW, your website seems to be down.  Could it be
> that you are busy sanitizing it to remove all material of questionable
> origin?  (Yes, I know, that was as lame as your attack on Roy, but what
> the hell)

That's the only logical conclusion. He wouldn't have any other reason
to have it down right at the time he's trying to screw Roy's
reputation.

Go after Rex: backfire.

Go after Roy: backfire.

That's not even mentioning the countless others he didn't think he had
enough ammo to take out. But all of them had the same result: backfire.

--
Make your wife angry during sex. Phone her.