Re: [News] How to Customise SuSE to Become the Perfect Operating System

__/ [ Stephen Fairchild ] on Saturday 10 June 2006 01:36 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Making SUSE Linux 10.1 the perfect desktop OS
>>
>> http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/tip/17367.html
>> http://desktoplinux.com/articles/AT7527984757.html
>
> This is as about as much _news_ as a linux man page is.

You can't get distribution-specific information condensed and centralised in
a man page though. I agree that the label was somewhat inappropriate, which
is why I sometimes drop it. Call it unintended negligence....

Sorry, Stephen. I'll be more selective and careful in the future.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Computers are useless. They only solve problems"
  4:00am  up 43 days  9:33,  10 users,  load average: 1.33, 1.14, 1.25