Re: relation between indexing and ranking

__/ [ xptomarketing@xxxxxxxxx ] on Friday 09 June 2006 16:43 \__

>> You must be the sufferer of the most recent Google bug. See, for example,
>> the 6 links in this post:
>>
>> http://schestowitz.com/Weblog/archives/2006/06/02/googles-big-daddy/
>>
>> I believe that people in this newsgroup have been finding it tedious to
>> provide the same explanations dozens of times. You can find more
>> information in older threads.
>
> Hi Roy, im not sure we are talking the same thing. I mean, my pages are
> indexed, all of them, the problem is that they do not appear in serps
> in first 1-3 pages, like the indext.php page.

Your site could have been the victim of penalties. Maybe just some
explainable fluctuations. Check your positions daily and see if they
oscillate, so to speak. Try different datacentres (IP addresses) if it
helps.

You might find the following valuable:

                http://www.tippy.co.uk/google-datacenter-check/

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Nothing to see in this sig, please move along"
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU is Not UNIX  ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  4:50am  up 43 days 10:23,  10 users,  load average: 1.17, 1.21, 1.07