Re: Abuse report filed for excessive spamming.

on 18 June 18  2006 21:21:58 -0000 Tim Smith

aka the rear end of Funkenbuschs PantoHorse wrote:

Personally speaking and for a long time I've found what you have to say
of no interest.

> Roy's posts are recent news. Daeron's were often several years old

Assuming that were true don't you mean you don't like citations
negative about his Grokness.

> and were also written with a non-standard quoting style, adding to the annoyance.

Like a profesional troll you zero in onto the 'quoting style` and date
so as to distract from the contents.

> To put Roy in the same category as Daeron is a grave insult to Roy.

To have you defend Roy is a grave insult to Roy. Lets see some advocacy
from you:

"I pointed out to Roy how bad it looks at 74 columns" Tim Smith

"To both of you: it is actually possible, believe it or not, to find
news and information other than by waiting for Roy to post it here.
Geesh." Tim Smith

"I am simply astounded that so many people find Roy's news posts
useful, in this age of RSS." Tim Smith

What's wrong with you or anyone else for that matter *not* *reading*
*his* *posts* ? The only objection I can see to Roy posting news is
that it distracts from the general abuse that normally goes on here.
Carried on with the full co-operation and acquiescence of
self-appointed 'advocates` like yourself. Here's you complaining about
a story that is only one day old.

"I realize you probably didn't read the slashdot story on this, since
it is only one day old"

http://snipurl.com/s1m7
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.mac.advocacy/msg/437190dc71a970bd?hl=en&;

--

"There was so much to grok, so little to grok from"  ?

'Grok means 'to assimilate'. ?

from The Grok Ahead by Bill Gates

ref:
http://tinyurl.com/nk3gj