Re: Abuse report filed for excessive spamming.

  • Subject: Re: Abuse report filed for excessive spamming.
  • From: "Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz" <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 11:56:05 -0300
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
begin  In <1150660237.035307.52990@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on
06/18/2006
   at 12:50 PM, hans.kim1967@xxxxxxxxx said:

>I have filed an abuse report with X-Complaints-To:
>usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I have also emailed
>pg-admissions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx advising them of one of their students
>not only abusing usenet for his own personal gain but also using
>University resources to do the same.

K3wl. They need a good laugh, tonto.

>Hopefully this will put an end to the spamming

What kind of spam, pray tell? COT? No. ECP? No. EMP? No. UBE? N/A.

>and that is exactly what it is spamming.

By what stretch of the imagination? It is on topic and is not
repetitive.

>I plan to take this all the way to the top of said University should
>I have to.

Why not visit and discuss it with them personally?I'm sure that it
would be entertaining.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz, SysProg and JOAT  <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>

Unsolicited bulk E-mail subject to legal action.  I reserve the
right to publicly post or ridicule any abusive E-mail.  Reply to
domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+news to contact me.  Do not
reply to spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx