Re: Roy Schestowitz..Please Stop Spamming comp.os.linux.advocacy

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006 14:14:58 -0500, flatfish+++ wrote:

> You know it's bad enough that you've turned this group into what is
> effectively your own personal news feed but now you are adding this
> ASCII crap to messages that other people post and quoting the entire
> message just to do it?

The ASCII bit I agree with. Nithing else.

> And in addition you keep "mistyping" {News} in various forms like {Mews}
> or {News] for example to get around the kill filters which I am pretty
> certain most regulars have in place.

I for one don't have nay filters of that kind, and I bet lots of the regs
don't. And can you prove he is doing it deliberately? Until you can,
please shut up. It's very easy to hit the { when you meant the [
character.

> I find it odd that you seem to have a mental block with [News] yet the
> rest of your messages are letter perfect.

Really? Maybe it's like that mental block you get with some people's
names, eh, flatfish?

> Makes me wonder what your real motive is.
> No, I take that back.
> Your motive is to get your website address plastered all over the place.

Can you prove that?

> Look, if you want to get hits on and advertise your website, there are
> better ways of doing it.

Can you prove that?

> You say this in another message:
>
> "BD, have you seen what a mess, content-wise and relevance-wise this
> newsgroup used to be. The conversation is at least somewhat on topic now...
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Roy"
>

> I beg to differ.
> The group is a mess now.

I disagree.

> Between your boring *mews* feed and now your crummy ASCII art, it is a
> mess.
> I think the group has gotten far worse since you started flooding it with
> posts that get little response, promote little discussion and dialog and
> generally just cloud the group.

If you don't read the posts, why complain about them? And if you want

> Like I said before, haven't you gotten your 5 minutes of fame yet?

Oh give it up, flatfish. As if you haven't spent your time here blatantly
trolling, nymshifting and generally behaving like an arse most of the time.

Why don't you try *advocating* for once?

--
Kier