Re: Pirate?! WTF?!

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 01:18:41 +0200, Roy Culley wrote:

> Erik clearly doesn't think he did anything wrong when posting the link
> about Rex and now his attempt to discredit Roy S. He clearly is
> totally lacking in ethical values. I see little difference in what
> Daeron did and what Erik continues to do from an ethics point of view.

Rex's web page had the entire story on it for all to see.
In fact it had Rex's entire life history posted publicly for all to see.
If he didn't expect people to comment on it, he should have kept his
little secret to himself.

Daeron supposedly wrote emails to Simon's employer and clients of said
employer for the *soul* purpose of getting him either in trouble or fired.

And you don't see a difference in these 2 events?

You need to have your screws tightened Roy, because you have become
*undone*, to quote a Zombies tune.

> Erik will blatantly lie, spread FUD and defend his beloved MS. It
> really isn't surprising that he attacks Roy S in such an unacceptable
> way.

> Erik must really really hate Roy S for what he's doing for Linux
> advocacy. From recent posts it seems the wintroll gang of Erik, Larry,
> flatfish and Tim are the ones that don't 'appreciate' Roy's [News]
> articles.

None of which negates the fact that Roy has apparently used images he is
not entitled to use.
You see Roy, you and the gang keep harping on everything other than that
little ditty which means you must condone it.

I don't hate anybody in COLA, least of all Roy S.
He agreed to put [News] in his postings to make them easy to filter so
that's fine with me.
The misleading titles and ancient news to bolster his claims aren't
helping him though.

And I don't give a rat's ass what he does on his website.
My only interest in this thread is observing how the Linux community
and in particular the COLA gang has reacted to this thread.

You've performed right on cue and it's quite pathetic.

And again, had the shoe been on the other fin, Erik would have been
dragged over the coals.
Shit, you guys keep dragging up every minor mistake he has ever made.
You just can't let things go can you?

Again, many of Linux posters in COLA are just plain pathetic.

> Keep up the great work Roy. You've gor the wintroll gang on the
> ropes. :-)

Yea right...
You guys are so mesmerized by Linux you can't even figure out when
you are being laughed at. Roy S is the one with the rope around his neck.
Let's see if the author of those images springs the trap door.

Just the fact those images are still on the site says something about the
arrogance of Roy S.
A reasonable person would have removed them pending contacting the author
and that would have been the end of the thread.
But Roy S seems to really like the attention which is more than likely why
he has not removed them.

--
flatfish+++
"Why do they call it a flatfish?"