Re: Pirate?! WTF?!

begin  risky.vbs
	<pan.2006.06.13.22.20.56.388701@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
	William Poaster <wp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> This message was posted on Usenet, NOT JLAforums, & on Tue, 13 Jun 2006
> 22:30:32 +0100, Mark Kent posted this:
>
>> begin  oe_protect.scr
>> chrisv <chrisv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:

>>> You're a bald-faced liar, Erik.  "Most COLA people" do NOT condone
>>> taking things to real life, you pathetic troll.
>>
>> There's nothing quite like a completely unsupported generalisation,
>> is there?  Erik cares not one jot for the truth, methinks.
>
> No, he doesn't. Frankly, I don't think he knows what the truth *is*.

Erik clearly doesn't think he did anything wrong when posting the link
about Rex and now his attempt to discredit Roy S. He clearly is
totally lacking in ethical values. I see little difference in what
Daeron did and what Erik continues to do from an ethics point of view.

Erik will blatantly lie, spread FUD and defend his beloved MS. It
really isn't surprising that he attacks Roy S in such an unacceptable
way. Erik must really really hate Roy S for what he's doing for Linux
advocacy. From recent posts it seems the wintroll gang of Erik, Larry,
flatfish and Tim are the ones that don't 'appreciate' Roy's [News]
articles.

Keep up the great work Roy. You've gor the wintroll gang on the
ropes. :-)