Re: FT: IBM CEO Condemns Outsourcing

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
> Published 5 hours ago:
>
> IBM chief calls for end to colonial companies
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Samuel Palmisano of IBM, head of IBM, on Monday called on multinationals
> | to evolve into a new type of corporation if they are to avoid an
> | anti-globalisation backlash that leads to the election of
> | governments hostile to the interests of big business.
> |
> | In a rare public intervention, Big Blue's chairman and chief executive
> | writes in today's Financial Times that traditional multinational companies
> | need to abandon their almost colonial approach to operations outside
> | their home country. He cites as examples of this old-style method the way
> | GM, Ford and his own company built factories in Europe and Asia but kept
> | all the research and development in the US.
> `----
>
> http://news.ft.com/cms/s/aa447f34-f973-11da-8ced-0000779e2340.html
>
> You know why I'm posting this... (can anybody smell fish?)

You know why I am posting this?  You are a complete moron.

Big BLUE trained a lot of the people, outside the USA.

Companies are going to go where the labor is cheapest, if they think
they will get good products or services there.  Maybe you should write
DFS before you post in finances, next time.

Anyway, this FEDORA CORE 5 fonts are killing my eyes.  GOODBYE
FEDORA CORE EYE KILLER 5.