Re: Why Microsoft Can Never be Trusted

On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 16:24:53 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> __/ [ Kier ] on Sunday 11 June 2006 15:48 \__

>>> One word - Incredible.
>>>
>>> Not the article. But that someone would actually be posting this at
>>> "Sun, 11 Jun 2006 04:08:53 AM" in the morning.
>

> I guess plonking doesn't work when someone replies. Regardless: yesterday I
> spent about 3 hours at the gym, with a friend; I then went to see an
> excellent film with another friend and, in the evening, I had a little round
> of [News]. I woke up early and the sun rises at about 4 AM this time of the
> year. The light partly penetrates my shades, so...

I understand it entirely. Nights being so short this time of year, and the
weather suddenly so good, it's sometimes hard to waste it sleeping.

>> Not really. Last night I went to a friend's leaving do, and when I got
>> home I went for a walk (which I tend to do when I'm pissed), not returning
>> to home until well past dawn. I didn't got to bed at all till nearly six
>> in the morning.
>>
>> Not ecveryopne keeps the same hours as you do.
>>
>> Honestly, Larry, aren't you scraping the bottom of the barrel here? What
>> the fuck does it matter when he posts? Or are you just out to score
>> points in some silly 'contest'?
>

> It's best to ignore him. Some of his recent behaviour proved him to be
> childish and unfriendly.

He can be, sometimes, when he goes off the deep end. But he's not the
arsehole he's been portrayed as, IMO.

> He is not fond of reading about the demise of a
> company which he once worked for; a company that financially sorted him out
> for life, I might add.

Come off it, Roy :-) Seriously, that's daft. There's no reason for you to
assume such a thing. Larry's not a bad sort underneath, and I
definitely doubt he really gives that much of a monkey's about MS. As I
understand it, he only worked there for short time. It's really only a
job, y'know.

Nothing in this world is truly that black or white, good or evil, right or
wrong. Not even MS.

--
Kier