Re: Bless you, Mark Kent

__/ [ chrisv ] on Thursday 29 June 2006 13:43 \__

>>> I don't need the help of a homophobe like you. Never have and never
>>> will.
>>
>>Larry, with all due respect, you have sunk to an all-time low.
>
> You new here?

I still feel that way, so yes. Some others have been here for many years.

> Larry's had similar tantrums in the past.  He once
> called someone's mother a whore, IIRC...
>
> He's a real class act.

Like flatfish, he changes colours (personality/temper). Unlike Flatfish, I
don't think he does this as part of a grand plan -- a tactic if you like.
He's just having good days bad days. Frankly, I've had enough of him and
some months ago I assigned some negative scoring to his name. Along with
Google Groups in the headers, he is almost nowhere in sight. Even when he
changes colours (like SuSE) to become an apologist...

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Bring home the world cup, England!
  2:10pm  up 62 days 19:13,  14 users,  load average: 0.19, 0.43, 0.61