Re: Bless you, Mark Kent

  • Subject: Re: Bless you, Mark Kent
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 02:41:15 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ Larry Qualig ] on Thursday 29 June 2006 00:33 \__

> Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>> Larry Qualig wrote:
>>
>> > Mark Kunt - You are nothing but an ignorant hypocrite. Figures that a
>> > hypocrite like you would whine and cry about Kelsey calling you names
>> > but you have no problems calling others names. Physician... heal
>> > thyself.
>> >
>> > BTW retard - learn to use Google. Sony will be deliberately selling PS3
>> > at a LOSS to the tune of about $820 million dollars in the first year.
>>
>> Poor Msg-ID Larry
>> How can we help?
>
> I don't need the help of a homophobe like you. Never have and never
> will.

Larry, with all due respect, you have sunk to an all-time low. Mark falsely
(yet politely and innocently) pointed something out. Response, you told him
something along the lines of FOAD. I have a hard time coming to grips with
the fact that you are roughly my father's age. Do you also throw fits at
your family? And are subject line insults back in fashion, so to speak? Are
you trying to punish him?

Best wishes,

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Bring home the world cup, England!
http://Schestowitz.com  |  GNU is Not UNIX  ¦     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
  2:35am  up 62 days  7:38,  12 users,  load average: 0.25, 0.42, 0.38