Re: Lintard users headed for insane asylum

begin  In <1151269767.650626.86990@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on
06/25/2006
   at 02:09 PM, net.nanny69@xxxxxxxxx said:

>Roy Schestowitz by all accounts seems to have some serious mental
>issues

Then he must be your alter ego, because you're delusional.

>These are really sick people!
>Laugh at them if you will, but do it from a distance

Good advice. *PLONK*

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz, SysProg and JOAT  <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>

Unsolicited bulk E-mail subject to legal action.  I reserve the
right to publicly post or ridicule any abusive E-mail.  Reply to
domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+news to contact me.  Do not
reply to spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx