Re: Wintard users headed for insane asylum

Micoshaft stupid payee and Asstroturfer Tony Sinclair wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>> Examining options for Windows 98 users
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | So while I feel your pain, I unfortunately won't be able to offer much
>> | help to relieve that pain. You are moving ever closer to a tough
>> | decision, do you try Linux on your existing hardware or do you break
>> | down and buy a new computer. If you do buy a new machine, do you pay
>> | the Microsoft Windows tax that makes you buy a copy of Microsoft
>> | Windows from original equipment manufacturers (regardless of whether
>> | you are going to use it or not), or do you find a machine on the
>> | secondary market and avoid paying the tax to get Linux installed
>> | directly.
>> `----
>>
>>http://www.tuxmagazine.com/node/1000202
>
> Only lintards would make thousands of posts each month thinking their
> doing something positive or making a diference. Why don't these
> looooooosers get a freaking job and do something to contribute to
> sociaty. Instead the best these lintards can do is spam usenet groups
> thinking anyone gives a rats ass.

Oh come on now, only windopes who paid for micoshaft licenses (not software)
have any reason to hang out in comp.os.linux and post wintard drivel
in order to get paid for asstroturfing for micoshaft and then
go on to claim in incredulous terms they not afraid of GNU/Linux.

> I could see if maybe you was in a wheel chair and couldn't move your
> body and shit. Then maybe you could just sit there and spew out this
> crap by poking at the keyboard with that little stick you hold in your
> mouth.
>
> But if you ain't in no wheel chair and your doing this crap day in and
> day out then you got yourself some sireous issues.

So whats this nervousness about chairs all of a sudden?

Is blammer threatening to throw that chair at you too?